1. Place the can on a stable surface. Hold the can firmly and remove the protective cap on the top of the can.
2. Insert the foam applicator in the housing on the top of the can so that less than half of it remains visible. Remember to never use the product without the foam applicator.
3. Put back the protective cap and gently cover, ensure that the clear panels are aligned with the blue markers. Remember to ensure the foam applicator remains straight.
4. Turn the can upside down and press the end of the cap on a stable surface for 3-5 seconds to wet the foam applicator with the product. Wait 10-15 seconds holding the can upside down.
5. Remove the protective cap, hold the can upside down and make sure the applicator does not drip before applying it to the wart. In case of dripping, absorb the excess liquid on a tissue without touching the liquid with your hands. Place the sponge, in the centre of the wart, without pressing, for a maximum duration of 40 seconds. During this application do not press the cap.
6. After the treatment, remove the foam applicator and place back the protective cap ensuring that it is in a locked position.
The wart will fall off after about 2 weeks. In case of deeply rooted warts, 2–3 additional applications are required, with intervals of two weeks between each application. In the case of many warts, treat only one at a time, always with two-week intervals between each treatment from one wart to another.
Pressurized container: May burst if heated. Extremely flammable aerosol. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ° C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat sources, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. Keep out of reach of children. In the absence of sufficient ventilation, explosive mixtures can form. Aerate well after use. Throw only empty cylinders into the waste container. Do not spray in the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and physiological solution. Apply only on warts. Do not apply the product without using the applicator. Do not use the product on the same wart more than 4 times. Change the sponge for each wart to be treated. Do not use in case of diabetes. Do not use on children under the age of 4. Do not use the product on formations other than warts. If in doubt about the nature of the
formation consult your doctor. Misuse of the product can cause burns and skin injuries. In case of liquid gas dripping on the skin surrounding the wart, stop the treatment immediately, absorb the liquid gas with a clean paper and consult a doctor. Do not dispense without having fitted the sponge. Follow the instructions for use. Do not throw away the box and the package until the spray is completely used. A single treatment is usually sufficient: in case of deeply rooted warts, 2-3 additional applications are required.
Store at temperatures lower than 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on flames or incandescent bodies. Keep away from all flame or ignition sources. Air well after use. Highly flammable.
Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Dimethyl Ether
Height: 166.5mm, Width: 75.5mm, Depth: 40.5mm, Weight: 70g
Footcare solutions with proven efficacy